This Month's Meeting will be October 15th from 12:00-3:00.
- Hands-on Workshop
- Bring a tree to work on. Help will be provided.
- Formal Critique - a scoring sheet will be used.
- You must bring a tree to be critiqued.
- We will compare and discuss the results.
- You will learn how to evaluate your trees from this exercise.
- Show and Tell
- Bring a tree you would like some discussion on.
- Articles of Interest
- New Web Link
Meetings are held the 3rd Sunday of each month in the Manito Park Meeting Room, just East of the Conservatory.
Times are 12:00-3:00.
Contact Roger Snipes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.