This Month's Meeting will be February 19th from 12:00-3:00.
- Re-potting Preparations & Soil
- Items you will need and the correct soil to use
- Hands-on Workshop
- Bring a tree to work on. (Dig it out if you have to.) Help will be provided.
Articles of Interest
New Web Link
- Formal Critique - a scoring sheet will be used.
- You must bring a tree to be critiqued.
- We will compare and discuss the results.
- You will learn how to evaluate your trees from this exercise.
Meetings are held the 3rd Sunday of each month in the Manito Park Meeting Room, just East of the Conservatory.
Times are 12:00-3:00.
Contact Roger Snipes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.